Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sisterhood Award



I had received this sisterhood award last week from my friend Genebei. and I'm glad to receive this kind of award. Having friends online is great. Thanks Gene for this award. It's a nice feeling to have friends indeed. Anywherre we go, the Lord gave us friends to be with, to talk to, and to share with. Thank you friends. You are really a treasure!

Now you too could pass along this award. Just simply follow the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I acknowledge my sisters here in blogosphere and I wanted to show them that I care. I would like to pass along this award all of you and telling that your blogs are great and your comments mean a lot to me! You have shown your great concern to me too. Thanks for all the tips and love youu shared through your comments.
Here they are:

1. Genebei
2. day to day miracles
3. the right stuff
4. Denise
5. nonz
6. momgen
7. Boogie
8. Litlit
9. Love
10. my crystals

Hope you enjoy sending to your friends.

1 comment:

  1. thank you po...ate ako nagbigay sa yo...balik din sa akin..he..he...

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey