Monday, August 24, 2009

My Crystal Design - last year


I was glad when I went back to the Phil. last week for many reasons. One, for our bereaved family. Two, for our reunion as a family, and three, for this design that my sister kept for sale. Nobody could afford to buy this one because it's a set and quite expensive because the materials are not common, you could seldom found this kind any crystal stores.
I made it a set of crystals; a pair of earrings, bracelet and necklace. It was bound by another 10- key gold with a strong lock. I guess, it's good only for celebrities or people who like fashion. I mixed it with light blue and white ( a different one) which looks gorgeous.
Some friends of mine told me that they loved it but they can't afford. So I decided to send it to my friend who will be going abroad to let them see the design. Hope someone can afford to buy it sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey