Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Earrings


One of the earrings that I've made just recently are these three pairs. I used rice pearls. I am enjoying while I make this last time because I love the style. As what I have said in my other posts, I love making designs for ladies to wear. And I love it.

If you have noticed, I used in my earrings here big and small rice pearls to make it balanced and attractive. I was thinking to place the prices in my Hand-Made Crystals for those who desired to buy. I will try to place it soon. Hope to see you around.


Have a wonderful Monday.

3 comments:

  1. that´s good keep it up...

    oo wag mag-puyat oj andito lang naman ang blogg...kaya take care of your self...
    and have a nice weeke ahed Sarah.


    Khim

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey