Tuesday, February 23, 2010

BC Blogger's Secret- Batch1

I saw this BC Bloggers few days ago in one of the blogs I was surfing and glad I'm in. A stay at home mom did a lot to work on this BC Bloggers Secret to Link Exchange , and had searched for possibilities for busy bloggers to avoid visiting others. For me, it's tiring and I don't have enough time to do it. Now, I get excited to it since I will be free from visiting a lot. Without further ado, here they are the 1st Batch...



Mommy Diary

Happy Thoughts

Celebrity Diary

Paula's Place

WAHM sa Pinas

Dadedidodu

Chromatic Note

Handy Reviews

Pop Ups of my Mind

My Few Simple Thoughts

Red is Marose

Red Contest Craze

Earn Money Online with Red

Sweet and Spicy

In His Steps

Just About Anything

Samantha’s Own

Blowing Peach Kisses

Travel Spot

Beng's Entertainment Spree

Life's Lessons

Kerslyn's Comfort Zone

Life In a Snapshot

Thoughts from Home

Mom Writes for a Cause

Sexy Pinay Body

At Home Here

Bee Mommy

Camera Sexy

Dishes by Pehpot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey