Friday, April 20, 2012

Missing Thing

It has been a long time that I wasn't able to write here. It's a missing thing I should say. I had a lot of things to do and failed to write here. Anyway, I might be writing again some of my memories from the past, few years back and will be sharing some good and bad memories. Anyhow, things are going great this summer. We went to different places and visited friends and met new friends as well. It was an exciting moment for all of us as a family. Hubby and kids went to another retreat with some of the youth in our church. They stayed for a night and will be coming back this afternoon. I wasn't able to go because of my schedule of practice with my group. We will be singing tomorrow for a cause. I will share some of the pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey