Tuesday, April 9, 2019

The Memories

I love the color and the this blog. The memories and the things I did before are still treasured and I love blogging every time I see this blog. Many memories happened, things intentionally and unintentionally done. Some I regretted and others I still treasured deep in my heart.

I enjoy teaching my students different ways to thank and praise the Creator and I never regretted telling them about Jesus. I also enjoy sharing my friends and others, that's the only joy I have. All those memories that linger will never be forgotten and will always be treasured.

Meeting new friends and reminiscing the old ones will always be part of who I am now. Whether they are now in a position or just a simple person, I am still their friend and I will always remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey