Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Pagerank

When I won in the contest recently, I was apprehended to delete this blog because this blog won many times already. I was transferring some of the links to my new blog but I didn't transferred all. Then I remembered my pagerank. I'm not sure at this time because last time it was 0 PR. I looked for the site wherein I can check my PR. I was amazed when I had already received PR 2. I didn't know - I didn't even check about it anymore. I checked many times and it's really 2 PR. Just then I decided that I will continue this blog. I might as well buy a new domain if I can earn here in blogosphere.

There is one thing I would like to ask favor from all of you, will it be okay if you will help me in subscribing to my feedburner? I have noticed that I still have 2 readers. Don't worry I will do the same to you. Just let me know. Thank you so much to all of my friends here.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey