Friday, June 26, 2009

My Latest Design



Designs and colors vary. I did this color combination recently. I started with a lock, the first design has a heart lock while the other has a square lock. I also use the white and light brown beads. These beads came from Japan. I saw the logo outside the plastic when I bought it. I just want to make sure if it's true so I checked the site they provide. And I can attest that it came from Japan. It's really a pure beads and it shines. It's good that I chose the best beads.
I was trying to make a price list, hopefully again, next time. I still don't have the skill in making price lists in this blog.

2 comments:

  1. yes! Sar, you have nice designs of your rings and bracelets. Until now I am still wearing the bracelet you gave to me. You are so creative, thanks again for the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the info sa click3. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey