Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rainbow Design

I finished this design the other day but I failed to post. Anyway, I like this design with a different color. I put 3 pink colors from light, lighter to the lightest. Then a light green, yellow and white which I believe neutralize all the colors. Of course, a strong lock is needed to hold the bracelet. I always use swarovski crystals to make it more attractive and with lasting effects.
I'm trying to make a list of all the crystals and pearls that I've made with the prices. Hope you will bear with me. I will try to post early next week. I'm still looking for possibilities on how to make it posted on my blog. I have the least but not sure what to do to make it posted. Is anyone of you can help me, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey