Saturday, July 18, 2009

To be Sick is Dangerous

I was sick just recently, I was afraid of swine flu so I decided to visit the doctor for check up. To be freed from sickness is what we wanted to, we felt bad if we're sick.

Yesterday, as I was checking my friend's blog at Genuine Cuisine I discovered that swine flu is already around us. And I was quite anxious, but I kept praying for protection upon all of us, God is really our shield.

I never thought that swine flu is already between our reach. Swine flu is very dangerous these days. It's already a pandemic. Few weeks ago a friend of mine told me that there was a one-year old baby from Korea who was brought by his parents to America just to celebrate his first birthday. And went back to Korea after few weeks. Few days later, the baby became weak and was terribly sick. It was found out later that the baby had swine flu and had no chance to live longer. That's why swine flu is very dangerous now adays.

We need to be careful wherever we go, and pray for protection.

2 comments:

  1. that's so true, prevention must start from you.... and then God will take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mommy Sarah, will include you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey