Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lavender Design


I made another design few days ago, I was thinking of another creative design that would attract my friends and buyers. I used a strong lock and a good one. I find it somewhere around the department store. I hope they could order for more because the last time when I bought the lock, the saleslady told me that they have no more stocks left. I really like the style.

Anyway, I used crystals connected to pearls (the real one). The store has different colors and styles of pearls. It's really cool and fantastic. Though the style is quite simple but the buyers can use it anywhere and it looks nice. Sorry for this promotion, hehehe! I'm the one promoting my designs.

Hoping that in the near future, the Lord will give me contacts or buyers inorder that I can earn while making designs made of swarovski. It's now my hobby and my little business in the future. I will be posting the prices sometime later if you wish to order at a reasonable price of course.

1 comment:

  1. HI THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BUY. AND THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS. I AM RECOVERING FROM THE SURGERY NOW. I WAS THE ONE ASKING FOR PRICE. ARE THESE REAL CRYSTALS TOO?

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is treasured. Thank you so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Credits

Femikey